01 syyskuuta 2019

My August in Collages


One summer gone again, but for me it was a good one. I was healthy, had many meetings with family & friends and enjoyed the nature and museums. I wrote about the following art exhibitions: Ateneum: Silent Beauty, HAM: I paint like a god, Gallen-Kallela Museum The Inner Eye and The Black Swan. Then I told you about the Boats in Finland and Puotila Chapel where I was married.

Flowerwise it was a colourful month!

There is a time in the last few days of summer when the ripeness of autumn fills the air.
- Rudolfo Anaya

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird 
I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
- George Eliot


... and the plum season goes on and on!


Wishing you all a good start to September!
- riitta

❤︎❤︎❤︎

5 kommenttia:

  1. ...your August was a beautiful month.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Anonyymi01 syyskuuta

    Thank you, dear Riitta,
    the collages are so wonderful. We can see what a beautiful month August was.
    Hav e nice start in an exiting September
    greetings moni

    VastaaPoista
  3. Agosto fue precioso. Feliz septiembre.

    VastaaPoista
  4. You had a pleasant August. I wish you the same in the coming month!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.