20 syyskuuta 2019

Autumn Fun for Kids


Last Saturday I visited The Pumpkin Festival at Koiramäen pajutalli.
The place was crowded with families and kids. They had put an enourmous effort 
to create a lovely happening. In addition to cafes, decorations and pumpkins there were animals 
and a merry-go-round, too! A lot to see and enjoy.



... the kids loved their cotton candy ...


... resting for a while ...


... three cute llamas ...


... a Snow White?


... the coolest one, a rocker or raggare, just chewing the cud ...


... charming bedroom eye lashes ...


... this handsome black German Shepard was not on duty ...


... not giants but big. My heaviest giant weighed 42 kg years ago!


-- an UFO!


A nightmare:

"The music tears my eardrums and the fear tingles in the body. The lights flicker 
like broken fluorescent lamps and the sea of distorted faces rustles. The horse's speed 
accelerates from one round to the other and its cresp flaps - I can hardly stay on it. 
Now, please, help someone!!!
I hear my childhood friend Leena saying again and again Take this, take this! 
and she puts something sticky in my hand. In the vagueness I don't see what it is, 
but I can smell its odour. I sniff and lick. 
That's a cotton candy! What the hell am I doing with Leena here!

I wake up in a sweat and a heart beat. Relaxed, I see familiar walls and nothing spins. 
The outline of the merry-go-round dissolves right into the ordinary morning, 
and the velvety stickiness evaporates from my tongue. 
You wonderful everyday! I want to stay in you, right now!" - riitta


8 kommenttia:

  1. ...what a fun day for kids. My granddaughter who is 15 works for here girl friend's family make cotton candy at fairs. I love all you autumn colors. Thanks Riitta for sharing this week, enjoy your weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  2. A wonderful day for the kids. I would love it too if I were there. The pumpkins are so big and the UFO is so unusual. Llamas are so cute and so is the sweet dog. Thank you for hosting, Riitta.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Bonita fiesta. Feliz fin de semana.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh I love this representation of Autumn....pumpkins everywhere! love llamas too!

    VastaaPoista
  5. A very funny and colourful happening!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hello, LOL at the handful of cotton candy. Love the pumpkins and the cute alpacas. The Shepard is a beautiful dog. Great photos and a fun day. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day. Wishing you a great weekend!

    VastaaPoista
  7. What a nightmare! But there really is nothing like the scent and flavor...and texture of cotton candy! Beautiful photos. I love the little girls in their pretty pink hats!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.