January and February were freezing cold, bright & snowy months.
I did my daily Nordic walks - only short trips, half an hour... and went searching for green:
* Talvipuutarha / Wintergarden of Helsinki
The heat started in May and continued the whole summer and meant a lot of watering.
Fortunately the draught was not so severe in Finland as for example in Germany.
In early June I visited the gorgeous
* Rhododendron Park Haaga in Helsinki
Roses bloomed also very well, here a link to my post about the beautiful
Maybe you would like to revisit these posts:
* Strange Grooves - my artistic collages & Esther’s poems
* Squirrel’s Song by our national writer Aleksis Kivi
in November and early December until we got our first snow.
But I turned my thoughts to memories of summer and Christmas.
Maybe you would like to revisit:
* Koiramäen pajutalli - The Doggy Hill’s Willow Stable
Thoughts of Christmas made me happy.
We celebrated in Finland our 101th Independence and a few birthdays in the family.
I made several posts dealing with
Ready for the New Year 2019! I have a few wishes:
* that my ankle shall recover totally
* that I’ll be able to make a trip abroad, probably to Spain
* that all my beloved ones shall stay healthy
Wishing you all a great, happy & healthy New Year!