02 marraskuuta 2021

Greenish Stripes

Someone know this Finnish artist? The name is on the tip of my tongue, but I don’t get it.
I ran quickly through Ars Nova in Turku. These paintings were impressive, yet a bit gloomy.
But they have stripes for Makrotex and green for surviving November!
 
I found the artist! It is Ulla Rantanen.
The painting on the right is  Lyhyt elämä / Short life, 2006, acrylic on canvas.
The painting on the left is Muuri / Wall, 2006, acrylic on canvas.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

#der natur donnerstag #gartenglück #how to survive november #image-in-ing #krapu 
#makrotex / stripes #my corner of the world #tuesday's treasures #wednesday around the world

18 kommenttia:

  1. ...it's not on the tip of my tongue!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hieno maalaus, mutta ei kyllä hajuakaan tekijästä.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Pitäis käyttää taidemuseopissa vähän enemmän aikaa :)

      Poista
  3. Amazing art work, and great idea for this weeks theme.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Upea taulu! Kyllä se nimi sieltä vielä putkahtaa, usko pois.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hieno oivallus ja upea taulu marraskuun selättämiseen

    VastaaPoista
  6. Ulla Rantanen...I knew it!

    No, I didn't. 😊

    VastaaPoista
  7. I wouldn't have had any idea about the name, so I'm glad you found it!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Komia taulu, hyvä valinta tähän haasteeseen.

    T. Täysin arkista

    VastaaPoista
  9. Hieno teos ja onneksi taiteilija tunnistettiin.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.