05 kesäkuuta 2020

Green Garden Views


  Our property is around 1100 m2 and the house is in the middle. 
I’ll show you some views from the west side where our terrace is. At the moment not much 
blooming, only lush green.



This sorbus has grown extremely well. Years ago my friend grafted some variety of 
’sweet or crossbreed sorbus’ to a common Sorbus aucuparia. 
Its berries are big, beautiful & dark red.



Here I have a spot of flat granite that I use to store for a while cut branches.
To the right outside the photo there are rose bushes, not in bloom yet.


In my flower beds there grow geraniums, peonies, delphiniums, hostas and what so ever!




Ground covers mix! The hostas are not yet fully grown.



Clematis recta ’Atropurpurea’ blooms with small white flowers,
like Clematis mandschurica but with no scent.


The petals of apple blossoms lie on the ground but lilacs are still going strong.
I wish you enjoyed the tour - wishing a happy & sunny weekend!
❤︎❤︎❤︎
#all seasons #der natur donnerstag #digitalart dienstag #foto-tunes #gartenglück 
#image-in-ing #makrotex  #t in die neue woche #the weekend roundup #värikollaasit #willy-nilly

8 kommenttia:

  1. ...beautiful gardens Riitta, but oh how much work! When I had my nursery I didn't care for working in our yard other have cutting the grass. Now I'm enjoying gardening. thanks for sharing all of your beauty!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you, dear Riitta,
    for this wonderful tour through your green garden. I particularly love these different shades of green in spring.
    Best regards
    Moni

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I love more green than blooming Moni. For me it is enough when something blooms in the middle of different foliage!

      Poista
  3. Thanks for sharing images of your tidy garden.
    Green is always restoring and relaxing.
    Enjoy it!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Again I can say that I would love to stroll trough your garden. Looks so pretty and so much fun to have a look at, even if only on the photos. Thanks for sharing these wonderful impressions.

    Buen fin de semana, besitos, abrazos y saludos

    N☼va

    VastaaPoista
  5. Se ve lindo el jardín. Besos.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wow, sinulla on kaunis puutarha! Hieno harrastus!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.