27 elokuuta 2016

Sunlight - Our Beautiful World


This Sunday's  OBW word sunlight was chosen by Mandy. In my mind SUNLIGHT and SUNSHINE mean pretty much the same. So I use both words in my mindsetting. These words mean warm summer days - and also the sunny color yellow. In addition things and persons who make me happy, according to this song:

"You are my SUNSHINE, my only SUNSHINE
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my SUNSHINE away"
Recorded by Jimmy Davis in 1940

I chose some SUNLIGHT and SUNSHINE from my archive. Hope you enjoy!







“She turned to the SUNLIGHT
And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbor:
"Winter is dead.”
- A.A. Milne, When We Were Very Young -





“Some people are so much SUNSHINE to the square inch.”
- Walt Whitman -






Linking with 


The next Sunday's topic is ROMANTIC.
You are most welcome to join - have a happy Sunday!

7 kommenttia:

  1. Nydelige solbilder.
    Sol er fantastisk, men litt regn innimellom trengs :)

    Ha en fin søndag.
    Anne-Mari

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Tack Anne-Mari - ha en trevlig kväll!

      Poista
  2. ihania värejä! ja komea suihkulähde

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful stunning photography ... I just love the shades you chose this week! Have a beautiful day!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Ros - have a great day you too!

      Poista
  4. Anonyymi28 elokuuta

    ...ganz fantstische Fotos!!!
    LG Christiane

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.