12 joulukuuta 2020

Happens on my Desk


"In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats."

I had my amaryllis bouquet on my desk in my room where Sissi does not normally go.
One day she came and jumped on the desk and was very interested in the flowers!
She showed her teeth and was about to take a bite...





... and was so angry when I said no!


"Cats leave paw prints on our hearts." ❤︎

❤︎❤︎

#all seasons #digitalart dienstag #gartenglück / winterglück #image-in-ing #makrotex
#t in die neue woche #värikollaasit

10 kommenttia:

  1. ...my amaryllis from last year is sprouting, but won't be flowering for Christmas.

    VastaaPoista
  2. But then Sissi sniffs and then looks innocently up from below, you can't be angry.
    Have a nice 3rd Advent to you too.
    Greetings Eva

    VastaaPoista
  3. hi, hi, wie schuldbewusst sie schaut ;))! aber so einen hübschen kann man einfach nicht lange böse sein.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Sissi lässt sich normalerweise nicht gerne fotografieren und in dieser Situation noch weniger :)) Aber sie ist mein Liebling <3

      Poista
  4. I still love this pic, the eyes when you said no *gg* Showed it to my friend and he also fell in love with Sissi...she is such a beauty. Good that you saw it and could say no.

    Greetings und hugs

    N☼va

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Sissi is dear to me, and I'll forgive her a lot <3

      Poista
  5. Las fotos son preciosas. Besos.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Amaryllis gehören bei mir zur Advents und Weihnachtszeit unbedingt dazu. Meine vom letzten Jahr treibt schon aus. So in Rot mag ich sie am liebsten.
    L G Pia

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.