10 syyskuuta 2020

My Room Under Renovation


I have told you that we are in the process of clearing up our home & renovating the upstairs bedrooms. We have upstairs two bedrooms, the size of each is approximately 20 m2. This is how my room looked this morning. The laminate flooring is near to finished and I believe that we can put the furniture back in the afternoon. I did not take any before photos, but the floor was updated and worn white plastic and the walls pale green. Me and my husband have had long work days & much to do.

After my room is ready, the other room is awaiting. So, this will take still a couple of weeks.


These are the essential tools in installing the laminate flooring.


MY PAINT JOBS
⭐️ 7 doors
⭐️ 9 cabinet or closet doors
⭐️ 1 room and its ceiling
⭐️ Half paneling of the upstairs staircase
⭐️      2 walls of the vestibule
⭐️ 7 window frames
⭐️ Organizing & clearing up the carage


This is my future chandelier.

"Amongst Virginia Woolf's non-fiction works, one of the best known is A Room of One's Own (1929), a book-length essay. In it, she examines the historical disempowerment women have faced in many spheres, including social, educational and financial. One of her most famous dicta is contained within the book "A woman must have money and a room of her own if she is to write fiction”. 

5 kommenttia:

  1. There is always something to do, dear Riita.
    I have to renovate my bedroom too, but it stays the way it is, just paint the brown wall and white. I don't like it too colorful in the apartment
    And I like chandeliers, I have one in the living room too.
    Have fun renovating and best regards Eva

    VastaaPoista
  2. So at night you two know what you did and the bed is calling loud, right. That’s really a good job you already did and a lot of work. But when you are finished you can be proud of yourself. The last two days I was painting too, but outside some wood-things.

    Never forget to make a rest.

    Greetings and hugs

    N☼va

    VastaaPoista
  3. Estáis trabajando mucho. Besitos.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Really an interesting and amazing post. Thanks for sharing this wonderful informative article here. I appreciate your hard work
    https://www.lcrenovation.co.uk/renovations-in-earlsfield/
    House Renovations in Earlsfield

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.