14 joulukuuta 2019

The Weekend Roundup X



Starts with X:
Xmas


Starts with X:
X-ray: When I broke my ankle, had many X-rays taken. Sissi took good care of me.


Has an X & my favourite:
I guess I am a Xenophile - but in a healthy way :)


We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥
We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ And a Happy New Year!!!

Allie Sherlock is a teenager from Cork, Ireland. She has more than 2 million 
global subscribers to her Youtube channel. What a phenomenon! 



⭐️⭐️⭐️

#all seasons   #der natur donnerstag   #digitalart dienstag   #foto-tunes   #gartenglück    
#image-in-ing   #makrotex   #mosaic monday   #my corner of the world   
#saturday’s critters   # t in die neue woche   #the weekend roundup   #tuesday’s treasures
#uudet värikollaasit   #wandering camera   #willy-nilly   #watw 

10 kommenttia:

  1. I think me too...but it has to be in a healthy way for sure.

    Not easy to find many X, my first thought was Xylophon, an instrument I hated in music class at school. Today I have a positive attitude towards him, don’t know why.

    ...and Wow...what a voice, what a sympatic young girl. Thanks for sharing, I love this version of the song.

    I wish you a beautiful Advent-Weekend with music and love in your heart

    Greetings

    N☼va

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tolle x-Begriffe sind dir eingefallen liebe Riitta.
    Das letzte Foto mit den Schneeflocken ist besonders bezaubernd.
    So wünschen wir uns Weihnachten.
    Liebe Grüße
    Jutta

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ohhh nein, Riiita,
    gegen die Katze haben die Bilder keine Chance, ich bin total begeistert,

    Mieze ist soooooo süß.

    Freue mich auf meine zwei Pensionsgäste nach Weihnachten.

    Hab einen schönen 3. Advent.

    Lieben Gruß Eva

    VastaaPoista
  4. That young girl has a lovely voice and I love the card at the end. Thank you. Mine will be on next week. I hope you have a great weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  5. wonderful the cat and posting with video!!!
    have beautiful Weekend
    Elke

    VastaaPoista
  6. ...Riitta, wow what a special post! The view looking up at the spires is wonderful and your 'snowstorm' set the mood for the season. Thanks for sharing. enjoy this special time of year.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Preciosas fotografías, me encantan. Feliz navidad.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Nice "X" post. I like best the cathedralm. I Wonder Where is it located, we just visited one of St. Francis in Goa
    India, yesterday. Old old and lacked Spires.
    ..

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Jim. The cathedral is Sagrada Familia, Barcelona. Wishing you happy Holiday Season.

      Poista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.