04 huhtikuuta 2021

Early April Thoughts




It is not yet warm, only 7C but the sun is shining. There are still some snow piles left, 
but I have been raking in the garden and cut some broken branches cracked by the heavy 
snow burden. Not much raking left, because I was working hard in the autumn. 
Callunas were replaced with tete-a-tete daffodils, they’ll bloom for a long time outdoors.



I noticed that crocuses will bloom in a few days. So far blooming
only a few snowdrops and my purple Helleborus that is in poor condition.



I told you in some post that there is a construction going on opposite our house.
A small woods was cut down and now they are on the groundwork.
When looking at the sandy and rocky moraine, I am surprised that we have a green garden!
Of course we have transported lots and lots of good soil to the property, but still.



Anyway, I am so happy that the spring is finally arriving in Finland too
and being outdoors in the garden is a real pleasure!


❤︎❤︎❤︎
#all seasons #der natur donnerstag #digitalart dienstag #gartenglück #image-in-ing 
#makrotex / april  #t in die neue woche #värikollaasit

14 kommenttia:

  1. ...that rocky soil is what I would see in the Adirondack Mountains. Happy Easter Riitta.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Looks so pretty and I hope it will stay this way.

    Don’t know if you are having a easter-monday too, but I am wishing you a good start into the new week and sending greetings over to your place

    Nova

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beeindruckend wie grosse Flächen bei euch bebaut werden. Schön wie es so schnell Frühling geworden ist bei euch.
    L G Pia

    VastaaPoista
  4. Kivoja yksityiskohtia. Olette olleet ahkeria, siksi viheröi.
    Olemme osin kuvanneet samoja kohteita. :D

    VastaaPoista
  5. Ther first green signs - so welcome!

    VastaaPoista
  6. After yesterday's takatalvi, let's hope spring will approach... :)

    VastaaPoista
  7. Loving the springtime! Thank you for joining us at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/04/after-rain.html

    VastaaPoista
  8. Kyllä se on kevät nyt, ihanaa.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Beautiful photos. My Hellebores are looking in a sorry state at the moment too, I don't know why but I am hoping they don't die. Your garden planters are wonderful, I love the little owls!

    VastaaPoista
  10. Sinun kuvissasi on aina niin mukava tunnelma!

    VastaaPoista
  11. Spring has arrived beautifully for you!

    VastaaPoista
  12. Niin se kevät pikkuhiljaa alkaa.

    VastaaPoista
  13. Wautsi, kivoja kuvia sinulla!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.