29 toukokuuta 2021

Garden Joys End May


I have been complaining about the weather, but the rain has been good for the growth.
So many plants are in bloom. Our only old apple tree is bursting with flowers!
Today we have gorgeous sunshine, which made the shadows deep.


I’m very happy with tiny blue groundcovers - forget-me-not / Mysotis sylvatica 
spreads everywhere under the rose shrubs and so does Veronica filiformis.
They help to keep the weeds away.



Tulips are in full bloom: China Town, Queen of the Night, Spring Green
and behind it Purple Doll. With tulips the spring garden looks so cheerful!




I have done some painting outside. We have thick wooden planks separating
some beds from pavement. In 20 years their look had turned very untidy,
so I painted them and am happy with the result.



Wishing sunny weekend with last year’s forget-me-not  bouquet!

❤︎❤︎❤︎
#der natur donnerstag #garden affair #gartenglück #image-in-ing #makrotex 
#saturdays critters #t in die neue woche #wednesday around the world

8 kommenttia:

  1. Your garden is filled with so many pretty flowers. Great to stroll in your garden.

    VastaaPoista
  2. ...we had an all day rain yesterday. I just came in from the garden, things look happier today. The Yellow tulip is my favorite.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Voi että, miten kaunista kukkaloistoa siellä!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wishing you a happy weekend too, in your colorful garden! :-)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Se ve precioso. Besos.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Lovely images , all the blooms are wonderful . My eyes got stuck to the lovely fairy near the forget me not bouquet arrangement.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.