22 elokuuta 2020

New Garden Lighting


It has been a wonderful sunny week, a lot to do but productive.
As I told you in my previous post, me and hubby have been installing new garden lamps.
These were stored in the garage for at least five years, bought on sale years ago.
Installing was a tough job: The lamps are high,  max 250 cm but we put them about my height 
170 cm. They had to be anchored in heavy concrete tiles 40x40 cm. Hubby put two one on the other 
and drilled the anchoring bolt holes. Installing took its time, but I am so happy!





We have three squirrels visiting - this is the best I can do with my camera.
One of them runs all over and Sissi behind on the leash. It is like a game: come and get me!
We covered the concrete tiles with natural stones & crushed stone.


A pair of fake ducks on my pond. One visiting cute dog was a bit afraid of them...
As to flowers a lot is blooming, for you a pink selection.






Wishing you sun and relaxation for the weekend!

❤︎❤︎❤︎
#der natur donnerstag #digitalart dienstag #garden affair #gartenglück #image-in-ing
#makrotex  #t in die neue woche #värikollaasit

9 kommenttia:

  1. It is nice to have some garden light in the upcoming dark season...
    Have a nice weekend, Riitta!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Work whitch has paid off. I love the style and a good place for them. I believe you that you are happy now. For me a garden without lights is not really a garden.

    Wishing you all the best and a nice weekend I am sending greetings over to you

    N☼va

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a good job you've done. The lights look wonderful.
    Magdalena

    VastaaPoista
  4. Komeet valaisimet! Onko ne käsin tehdyt? Puutarhassa näyttää muutenkin olevan kaikki hyvin ja kauneus kohdallaan.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Your new garden light looks fantastic! Definitely worth the hard work of installing them. I thought the ducks are real too, the flowers are really beautiful! Enjoy!

    -Soma

    VastaaPoista
  6. The garden lights will be an added beauty to your beautiful garden. Love the pretty flowers and pond in your garden.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Liebe Riitta,
    das ist eine tolle Lampe, und wir haben auch schon überlegt, so eine Lampe im Garten aufzustellen, aber wir müssten noch Strom dahin legen. Und das ist sehr aufwändig.
    Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Sonntag.

    Viele liebe Grüße
    Wolfgang

    VastaaPoista
  8. das sieht sehr schön aus
    putzig das Eichhörnchen ;)

    liebe Grüße
    Rosi

    VastaaPoista
  9. Tienes un jardín precioso. Besos.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.