07 elokuuta 2020

Friday Bliss #100 - Blooming August


I have done some rearranging in the garden and had to cut  these perennials to milk jugs.
The grey looking thistle was found in a corner of the property. 
It is called Echinops sphaerocephalus and is 2 meters high. Now I planted it to a better place.
I also planted Ligularia przewalskii to another place. The bees have found them in the jug, too
- there is a lot of buzz around the jug on the terrace

This is the 100th Friday Bliss!
There is a history behind. I started having linkup in May 2016. At first my linkup was called 
Flower Wednesday, total 31posts; then the name changed to Floral Bliss, total 89 posts.
So all included already 220th post. Thank you all who have participated!

PS
The new blogger seems annoying to use!


Clematis Mikelite is blooming at the background.


❤︎❤︎❤︎
Wishing colorful & warm August!


The link is open
FROM FRIDAY 7 AM TILL THE NEXT TUESDAY 4 
Helsinki time

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

14 kommenttia:

  1. Liebe Riitta,
    ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass das hier schon die einhunderste Linkparty ist. Wahnsinn wie die Zeit vergeht. Und danke für all die Mühe, so eine Linkparty macht sich ja nicht von alleine.
    Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende.

    Viele liebe Grüße
    Wolfgang

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hello Riita,
    your flowers are so beautiful but so are your photos. It's true the new blogger is something special.
    I was happy yesterday when I heard that the corona requirements were normalized in Finland.
    I hope that it won't be long for us either.
    Greetings Eva

    VastaaPoista
  3. Love the yellow perennials and grey round thistles. Congratulations and Happy 100th Friday Bliss. I am slowly adapting to the new blogger.

    VastaaPoista
  4. WOW was für eine gelbe Blütenpracht ... das schaut gigantisch aus. Auch die Distelblüten mit der Clematis im Hintergrund schauen wunderschön aus.

    Und herzlichen Glückwunsch zum 100. Friday Bliss, liebe Riitta.

    Sommerliche Grüße
    von Anke

    VastaaPoista
  5. Good morning Riitta!
    You always have a beautiful composition of your flowers and truly a great hand for it! I'm not so lucky with flowering plants, we do not seem to get along well with each other :-)) So I always take plants that do not bear flowers, which grow at least with me.

    I wish you a wonderful weekend and send my best regards

    Anne

    VastaaPoista
  6. Sometimes it works and sometimes he annoys the new blogger I've had it for 1 week. It's a matter of habit!
    It looks nice in the vase and the other things on the table match the color.
    Congratulations for the many contributions you have made, I am happy to be there!
    I wish you a happy Friday and enjoy your beautiful garden, hugs Elke

    VastaaPoista
  7. Wishing you a lovely August too!
    Thanks for hosting Floral Bliss. I like to participate.
    PS: Also WP is going to change composition matrix and it seems to me a bit annoying too.

    VastaaPoista
  8. ...a beautiful bounty from your garden.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Wau, miten upeat nauhukset!!
    Todellakin elokuun loistoa!
    Hyvää viikonloppua.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Beautiful flowers Riitta ...the yellow one oops like Forsythia, only here it is an early Spring blooming bush. ...., thank you so much for hosting ... 100 times!. Wonderful.

    VastaaPoista
  11. Love the yellow! I agree that it looks like forsythia. Congrats on 100 weeks of Bliss!

    The new blogger interface is awful with images. I have left feedback for them.

    VastaaPoista
  12. Natural is beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  13. Se ven preciosas, me encantó verlas. Besos.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.