28 helmikuuta 2017

Floral Bliss #10


It is still early for the Japanese Hanami, but somehow
I got an irresistible desire to look at my White Hanami from last year.
My Hanami is of course fake and very modest:
with one cherry tree, one big apple tree and a few plums you can't expect too much.

But last May they bloomed like never before!
All were so full of blossoms, I was impressed of their beauty.

My one and only apple tree - very old



Cherry - Kirsikka

Prunus sylvatica - Pin Cherry  - Pilvikirsikka

Plum - Luumu

Lilacs were blooming at the same time



Olet sydämellisesti tervetullut mukaan!

Please, come and join - share your Floral Bliss with me and the others!
Simply Anything Living or related to Botanics 
not only flowers but also
* Wild plants & landscapes * Cut flowers, bouquets, dried flowers
* Manipulated photos, mosaics, floral art

Previous Floral Bliss
First Floral Bliss


Joy to your week! - Iloa viikkoonne!


16 kommenttia:

  1. Boa tarde, as árvores são lindas, gosto de árvores, se me fosse possível a minha casa tinhas árvores de toda a espécie à sua volta.
    As fotos são lindíssimas.
    AG

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Me alegra tu visita Antonio. La floración de cerezas y manzanas dura sólo por un corto tiempo, pero es hermoso. Te espero buen semana.

      Poista
  2. Ich liebe deine herrlichen Blüten-Fotos !
    Ganz besonders freue ich mich wieder auf den Flieder.
    Das sind meine Lieblingsblüten.
    Eine schöne Woche und
    ♥liche Grüße
    Jutta

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Last spring I published also white lilacs... There is a song 'Wenn der weisse Flieder wieder blüht...' I'm sure you know the song!

      Poista
  3. Voi kun olisi jo kesä....

    VastaaPoista
  4. Such lovely white blooms! Today I am looking at lots of white snow! I tried to link up but was unable - I will try later. Wishing you a happy day. xx Karen

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hello Riitta, those blossoms and lilacs are perfection! Don't they lift the spirits and create a smile to see them. Most beautiful :D)
    (Sorry, I have tried to link to Floral Bliss today but received message it is not working... I shall try this afternoon). Cheerio for now!xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. What a pretty sight! I could smell the sweet fragrance of the flowers in the air.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Se ve todo precioso. Besitos.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Spring is officially here and your trees will soon be in blossom Riitta. Let's hope it's a good year for blossom and no late frosts.
    Wonderful lilac, the scents must have been heavenly.
    Have a wonderful week :)

    VastaaPoista
  9. These on the window are the only flowers I can share today, dearest Riitta !

    Wishing you to be soon surrounded by your stunning and charming flowers,
    I'm sending my dearest love to you

    XOXO Dany

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Sending you all my thanks & warm greetings 💕

      Poista
  10. Thanks for organizing this link up. I love your beautiful pictures!

    Greetings, Sofie
    http://sofiecreates.blogspot.be

    VastaaPoista
  11. Blomstrende frutkttre er fantastiske.
    Du kjenner gleda av å sjå på dei.

    Ønsker deg en fin mars.
    hilsen Anne-Mari

    VastaaPoista
  12. Hi Riitta,
    marvelous photos of this wonderful blossom. I´m yearninmg me to Spring.
    Best regards, Synnöve

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.