21 helmikuuta 2017

Floral Bliss #9


This week I'll share some tiny blues from my May 2016 archives.
Last week Sue shared so fantastic bouquets made of her Aussie garden flowers!
I love to bind bouquets too, here is one  - a tiny bouquet from early May. 
Other photos were taken in the garden.
I so wait for spring and summer as do all of you in the northern hemisphere I believe!


Bouquet: Myosotic sylvatica, Tiarella cordifolia and Melica nutans
As greens Stachys byzantina and Convallaria majalis

Omphaloides verna

My little Guardian Angel in the middle of Omphaloides verna

Brunnera macrophylla
Viola odorata
Aquilegia vulgaris



Olet sydämellisesti tervetullut mukaan!

Please, come and join - share your Floral Bliss with me and the others!
Simply Anything Living or related to Botanics 
not only flowers but also
* Wild plants & landscapes * Cut flowers, bouquets, dried flowers
* Manipulated photos, mosaics, floral art

Previous Floral Bliss
First Floral Bliss


Joy to your week! - Iloa viikkoonne!


Please, note!
There is something odd going on with InLinkz links.
The photos don't show on this page, they are on the link-up page.... Why, I don't know...
Anyway you can add links - I'll copy them here...
And try to figure out what is wrong.

Collection closes in 5d 18h 22m.
Let other people know about it through twitter.
Create your own InLinkz linkup now!An InLinkz Link-up

14 kommenttia :

  1. Son preciosas. Yo también espero la primavera. Besitos.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wonderful, wonderful . . . I also love blue flowers.
    Warm regards

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful blue blooms ...

    Enjoy your week

    All the best Jan

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hello Riitta, your tiny sweet flowers are an absolute delight to see. I'm so happy you chose today to share your beautiful bouquet. It's so very pretty as it nestles into those lovely big leaves. As well as the gorgeous blue Forget-me-Nots, I can also see those soft grey leaves which, here in Australia, we call "Lamb's Ears" and I always used to love to grow them when we lived in a cooler part of Australia. They're so soft to touch.

    A most beautiful photo of your guardian angel - keeping watch over your wonderful garden.

    Again, the tiny plants - the Violas are stunning, and are always a delight when I see them peeking out here too.

    The Aquilegeas are beautiful too - our other name for them is "Grandmother's Bonnet".

    I love how you know all the correct botanical names, forgive me for including our anecdotal names ;D)

    Bye for now, always lovely to catch up!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Beautiful photos, my absolute favorite is #3.
    I've linked up my flowers, but I cannot see my link/tumbnail. Would do it second one, it was not working...
    http://mascha-colorofhope.blogspot.de/2017/02/columbine.html
    Send you a spring light

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you all for your comments and links. There is something wrong with Inlinkz. You can see all the added photo links clicking the last text on the line under the blue Add your link square. I'll copy the photos to this front page daily.

      Add your link fortunately works. This has never happened before - so sorry!

      Poista
  6. Beautiful photo compositions of blue flowers. I love forget-me-nots and violets. I look forward to seeing them growing in our gardens and countryside this year.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Very pretty little blue flowers. I have linked up but the photo does not show on the post. Have a beautiful day!

    VastaaPoista
  8. ...very beautyful!!!
    LG Christiane

    VastaaPoista
  9. Yksinkertaisen kaunis kimppu!

    VastaaPoista
  10. So beautiful. I agree it's time to share photos from archive.

    VastaaPoista

KIITOS kommentistasi ♥ Pyrin vastaamaan jokaiselle tai käymään vastavierailulla.
THANK YOU for your comment ♥ I try to answer everyone or visit your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...